Thursday, September 16, 2010

August, September hikes


Well, I'm still not caught up. I'm still doing more hiking than writing but now that the rains are returning, I'll have more time to fill in some of the blanks. I do hike year-round though I am reluctant to admit that much of the "good" hikes are going away as the days grow short and bad weather returns. I'll hike anyway and will always do my best to find places to write about and photograph.


Here are a few of the hikes I've done in the past month or so, with the most recent being yesterday's hike to Lake Ann in the Teanaway.


September/August hikes


Lake Ann (September 15th) Teanaway


Blue Lake, North Cascades (September 13th)


Indian Bar (September 12)


Backbone Ridge trail (September 11)


Tamanos Mountain (via Owyhigh Lakes) early September


Indian Henry's Hunting Ground (early September)


Camp Muir (late August)


There may be some "edits" to this list and/or additions.






No comments:

Post a Comment